How We Pick & Test
1. Price: We looked for Telescopes that cost less than $100, but if you’re willing to spend more, check out our guide to the best telescopes.
2. Ease of use: Telescopes differ in complexity, so we’ve included picks to suit a range of abilities, from beginners to experienced stargazers.
3. Portability: We’ve included picks that are easy to mount and transport, as well as those that stay fastened to the roof of your tent.
4. Telescopes: We’ve included one telescope that is suitable for viewing both Jupiter and Saturn, so pick one that’s perfect for you.
And the winners
Best Overall Telescope: Gskyer Telescope, 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refracting Telescope
- Quality Optics: 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
- Magnification: Come with two replaceable eyepieces and one 3x Barlow lens.3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. 5x24 finder scope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- Wireless Remote: Free includes one smart phone adapter and one Wireless camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing celestial images.
- Adjustable Tripod: This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and a carry bag, the telescope and tripod can fit inside the bag for easy traveling and storage.
Best Value Telescope: Telescope 70mm Aperture 500mm - for Kids & Adults
- Excellent Quality Optics: Astronomical telescope features 500mm(f/7.1) focal length and 70mm aperture, provides stunning views and protects your eyes.
- High Magnification: Our telescope for kids and adults is quipped with two excellent-quality eyepieces (25mm and 10mm) and a 3x Barlow lens.it trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. Also with 5x24 finderscope makes locating objects easily.
- Portable And Convenient: Comes with a phone adapter and an adjustable aluminum tripod. Wireless remote control and carrying bag make it easier for you portable and capture amazing images.
- 70mm Large Aperture: The telescope is equipped with a 70mm large aperture objective lens which makes the images brighter and clearer. The bigger the aperture is, the bigger the field of vision will be, so you can see clearer images. Professional telescope can help adults&kids view the planets and moon.
- 15X-150X Magnification: Our refractor telescope is equipped with two eyepieces (H20mm and H6mm) and a 3X Barlow lens. The 3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. So you can get magnification from 15X to 150X. Whether watching stars and moon at night or observing planets, ToyerBee telescope is the best helper for kids & adults & astronomy beginners.
- Adjustable Tripod: With an adjustable tripod, our astronomical telescope’s height can adjust from 16’’ to 46’’, which can adapt to different view positions. It’s also convenient to be carried when you go out and travel.
- Wireless Remote: ToyerBee telescope set includes one smartphone adapter and one wireless camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen. You can take some amazing photos to share with your friends. The telescope is a great astronomy gift to send the astronomy enthusiasts and 8-12 kids.
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why You Should Get A Telescope
- Stargazing is fun: Watching the stars and planets in the sky is one of the more exciting activities that you can do. However, it can be quite frustrating to observe the sky with your eyes. This is because you may not be able to see all the stars and planets in the sky. This is frustrating especially when you want to have a close-up view of some of these stars and planets. With a telescope, you can magnify objects in the sky to enable you to view them clearly.
- Travel and save money on hotels: Stargazing activities can be fun even if you are on vacation. However, stargazing activities can be even more exciting when you are traveling. This is possible because you can always carry your telescope with you, even when you are traveling. With a telescope, you can save money on hotels and stay in your own room or tent.
- Stargazing activities at night: Stargazing activities at night can be even more fun. This is because you can see clear images of stars and planets at night. This is possible because you have clear visibility at night. This is possible if you are in an area that does not have a lot of light pollution.
- Observe the moon: Stargazing activities at night can be even more exciting. This is because you can see clear images of the stars and planets at night. This is possible because you have clear visibility at night. This is possible if you are in an area that does not have
How To Choose A Best Telescope Under $100?
- Size: Telescopes come in different shapes and sizes, but they need to be at least 50mm wide-angle if you’re looking for the moon.
- Magnification: The bigger the magnification, the more of the moon you’ll be able to see.
- Aperture: The larger the aperture, the more light you’ll get, so you can see more of the moon.
- Lenses: Some telescopes have lenses that telescope out, while others have lenses that telescope in, so try to choose one that works best for you.
- Ease of use: Pick one that’s lightweight, easy to set up, and portable.
- Warranty: Make sure you’re buying a telescope with a one-year warranty.
If you’re looking for an affordable telescope, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll be looking at some of the best telescope deals you’ll come across online. So, whether you’re an amateur astronomer, a scout, or just like to look at the night sky, I hope you’ll find some telescopes on this list that interest you. Let me know in the comments below if you’ve ever used one of these telescopes- I’d love to hear about your experience!
Don't forget to check more: